Automated Invoice Processing
Your organization may receive invoices via mail, fax, email, and other electronic formats, and spend a significant amount of time and labor processing them locally, or sending them to a centralized Accounts Payable department. Now you can significantly reduce the time, cost, risk and complexity of capturing, routing and approving invoices, wherever they originate, with Xerox® Solutions for Invoice Processing.
Without significantly changing the way people work, you can completely transform your existing invoice processes to be automated and more efficient, secure and cost effective. By reducing invoice processing time, you can secure early-payment discounts and improve vendor relations, and also free up staff to work on business-critical activities. With a documented, automated invoicing process, you’ll simplify audit response and gain greater oversight into bottlenecks or inefficiencies.
Xerox® Solutions for Invoice Processing enable you to:
- Capture invoices from disparate sources including mail, multifunction printers (MFPs), fax, email, and other electronic sources.
- Eliminate the cost, risk and delay of shipping hard-copy invoices to central processing facilities
- Extract invoice data and pre-populate it in your accounts payable system
- Route invoices to the appropriate person – manually or automatically – for review and approval
- Effectively manage vendor relationships with unified access to invoice and payment history
- Eliminate costly file cabinets and off-site storage space
- Cut copying and printing “footprint” through digitization
North America +1 800 735 7749
Europe +33 (0)4 76 61 50 12
Finance VP looks at Workflow Automation
“Our Accounts Receivable group absolutely loves it.”
Company’s document solution saves 400,000 euros and stores 24 million invoices and delivery notes annually.