Our compliance management solutions provide robust lifecycle management of regulatory and product / process control information, as well as company policy, health and safety, and standard operating procedure management. You’ll simplify document retention without needing complex records management knowledge, and you’ll gain easy, secure access to information.
Xerox® Solutions for Compliance Management enable you to:
- Ensure compliance — Solutions provide information accuracy with touchless data extraction, classification, and transformation technologies that enforce end-to-end record management and compliance.
- Mitigate risk — Reduce the risk of data loss, fraud, identity theft, and data breaches, with automated capture and workflow processes that provide rigorous management of sensitive customer information.
- Maintain audit information — Keep an audit trail for information that is captured, altered, and used for regulatory purposes, and include any information that might potentially fall under an audit.
- Monitor in real-time — Deliver a comprehensive view of the environment and monitor access control, transaction processing and fraud prevention in real-time.
- Leverage analytics — Use predictive analytics to anticipate potential risks with respect to meeting regulations and generate a variety of reports at specific intervals or on an ad hoc basis.
- Reduce costs — Automate activity monitoring, reporting, and auditing requirements for complete transparency of compliance issues using rules based best practices to lower operating costs.
North America +1 800 735 7749
Europe +33 (0)4 76 61 50 12
Regulatory compliance is a tremendous burden for certain industries, and 89% of organizations require audit trails and that processes be secure. – AIIM, 2016*
*AIIM Tip Sheet: How Quickly and Accurately Can You Process Documents? (2016)
DocuShare Lifecycle Manager
Provides a simple approach to retention and archiving of documents for compliance.
Read the Brochure